Dessimbapugs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st week of hardmodes

2 posters

Go down

1st week of hardmodes Empty 1st week of hardmodes

Post  Vigi Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

did pretty nice for a 1st day . marrow down on 2nd try lady on 1st same as gunship .. sarufang failed mostly cuz of me tanking in dps ui .. but we downed him when i got it sorted with my ui . blood princes mostly the ppl with kinetics failed but got that sorted later and downed Smile and blood queend down on 3rd try i can say . 1st try was bad on aggro so :p
So like i told PRETTY nice for a 1st week .. could do more but ppl bail out on days.. so now we need to make 2 stable days 1 is 100% on friday and the 2nd needs to be talked over on this forum.. so start telling what days are good for you to raid ..
Smile

Vigi

Back to top Go down

1st week of hardmodes Empty Re: 1st week of hardmodes

Post  mic Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 am

hmm no one bailed out as you say. somone change the time 2h later even when we sayed (day time) on the raid. 18:00 isent day time.. really tired of hearing this. Find a day so ppl can make time for it. and stop blaming.. saturday and sunday is good for me as secound day. saturday all day and sunday untill 19 ish.

mic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum